2015 BRASS CITY BREW FEST TICKETS ARE NOW ON SALE!
ONLY 2300 TICKETS WILL BE SOLD THIS YEAR
GENERAL ADMISSION TICKETS - 1-5 pm
VERY INTIMATE PREVIEW (VIP) SESSION - 12-1 pm
The BELGIAN & INTERNATIONAL BEER TENT is an additional $10 (12:30 to 3:30).
For General Admission & VIP (Cash Only) ticket purchase, please visit:
Online Ticket Sales will begin by Wednesday, July 8th.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- VIP Session (12-1 pm) ticket holders will be able to begin check-in at 11:30 am. At check-in you'll present your ticket, have your ID checked & receive a hand-stamp. When the gates open at 12 noon for the VIP Session you'll walk right in.
- General Admission (1-5 pm) ticket holders will begin check-in at the gate at 11:30 am. At check-in you'll present your ticket, have your ID checked & receive a hand-stamp. When the gates open for General Admission attendees at 1 pm you'll walk right in.
- Signage at the gates will clearly guide you thru the check-in procedure & into the Brew Fest, so you don't need to memorize any of this.
WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND ADVANCE TICKET PURCHASE!
- To ensure a long-lasting supply for all attendees, all participating Brewers & Reps will only pour 3 oz tasting portions. Attendees will be able to enjoy an "unlimited" tasting experience from the 250+ brews presented, but please remember it is up to you to Enjoy Responsibly.
- Attendees may bring pint glasses or other drinking vessels into the Brew Fest, and brewers will be selling pint glasses as they have in the past, but no pours will be made directly into large drinking vessels. Pours will be made into plastic tasting cups (provided by the Brew Fest) and Brass City Brew Fest 5 oz tasting glasses only.- The 5 oz tasting glasses will be available for $3 (and 2 for $5). If you've purchased a BCBF tasting glass in the past, you may bring it with you.